ADL Presence at SAE WCX 2019 Conference
ADL was at SAE WCX 2019 with multiple research papers and presentations.
The links to the papers can be found below
- A Unified, Scalable and Replicable Approach to Development, Implementation and HIL Evaluation of Autonomous Shuttles for Use in a Smart City
- Development of Virtual Fuel Economy Trend Evaluation Process
- Cooperative Collision Avoidance in a Connected Vehicle Environment
- Cooperative Adaptive Cruise Control Design and Implementation
- Use of Hardware in the Loop (HIL) Simulation for Developing Connected Autonomous Vehicle (CAV) Applications